To anyone who I've told that they've been submitting to the wrong folder or declining your open adopts, it's come to my attention that the messages I receive in my inbox are bugged and telling me the wrong folder name.
I'm sorry I didn't find this out sooner. It took me going into the log and opening up each individual submission to see where you were ACTUALLY putting things.
So, again, to anyone who I told they put their submission in the wrong folder or declined, I'm very sorry. I had no idea there was a bug until I realized how odd it was that so many things were going into weird, random folders.
I'll try to do something about this right away to make things run a bit smoother.